Since we first opened our doors, Casa Design Group has grown to include five beautiful, boutique showrooms of curated European home furnishings and a talented team of design professionals who share a passion for creativity and collaboration. Today we are one of Boston’s leading luxury design resources, valued for our expertise by the discriminating homeowners and prestigious interior design firms and architects with whom we work.
As we look forward to our continuing growth and expansion, we are seeking entrepreneurial, open-minded design enthusiasts who love beauty but aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and do the hard work to exceed our customers’ expectations. Who see every challenge as an opportunity to shine. And who believe, like us, that no detail is too small.
PRODUCT CONTENT SPECIALIST
Our online business is growing rapidly and we are hiring a PRODUCT CONTENT SPECIALIST, reporting to our VP of Sales & Marketing, to support the maintenance of all product content. In this vital role, you will ensure the accuracy of products across all online channels and affiliates. Your efforts will help drive the continued growth of our online business through better conversions and user experiences.
- Support the integrity of product content across all online channels including the main website and affiliates
- Load new products and maintain an inventory system
- Update product descriptions, collections, pricing, and tags
- Monitor inventory changes and availability between the warehouse and online.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day product content issues.
- Work with our sales team on product info and pricing needs.
- Work with vendors to secure updated product information and follow brand guidelines.
- Support creation of landing page content, inclusive of homepage and blog postings.
- Coordinate activities of freelancers and other external marketing resources.
- Assist with other general marketing areas, as needed.
You are considered an ideal candidate if you:
Have excellent written and verbal skills,
Are able to think analytically
Are a self-starter, accountable, and can work independently,
Are obsessed with details,
Are passionate about interior design and modern furniture
Special consideration will be given if you have the following additional qualities:
- at least a Bachelor’s Degree,
- At least one-year e-commerce experience (Shopify is a big plus),
- Experience with basic image editing and graphic design,
- Experience using Adobe Programs, Asana, Canva, Dropbox, and CRMs.
We are looking for a hard-working Office/Logistics Assistant to help handle day-to-day office & logistics support tasks to ensure a smooth-running organization. The perfect candidate will have exceptional organizational skills and initiative to problem-solve issues as they arise. This role interacts with various aspects of the larger organization and, as a result, may lead to further growth opportunities.
- Organizing and managing back office
- Maintaining all office/showroom supplies
- Coordinating UPS/DHL shipments
- Unpacking of incoming shipments
- Maintaining showroom & warehouse inventory
- Organizing and managing samples/catalogs library
- Communicating with vendors to request necessary information
- Assisting with any other tasks as may be assigned by leadership
- Very Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic work environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to develop in the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint etc.)
- Display flexibility in performing other duties as assigned
Ability to speak Romanian, Ukrainian, Polish, Russian and Czech is a plus.
It is a full-time in office position.